Monday, January 14, 2013

Around the World in 80 Eyeshadows: Weekly Round-Up 1/14/13


Question of the Week:

 What are your top three beauty or fashion items you want to buy on the market right now?

 Emily's answer: As much as I LOVE to make wishlists, my goal in 2013 is to really enjoy the products that are already in my collection and resist the urge to buy more ;). In terms of fashion I'm not really one who's into trends (or clothes in general), I'm pretty simple!

This Week's Links:

Affairs Magazine- Michelle fell in love with a new trendy color!

 Beauty & Baggage- is sparkling with her Models Own Mirrorball collection.

 Fashionable Heart- found a red lipstick that might sway those that are terrified to wear red lips!

 Massachusetts Mask- finally got her hands on two tricky lipsticks!

 Norwegian Elephant- is taking a wee break from blogging!

What's currently on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...