Monday, December 17, 2012

A Very Late November Favorites!


 
 Hey guys, I know I've been lacking in the post department this month but the Holiday season is in full swing and I'm mobbed with work! I'm trying my best to update as much as I can but by the time I get home pretty much the only thing I want to do is sleep for a million hours.

But anyway, I'm showing you my November favorites! I've been trying to pick up products I haven't used in a while this month just to switch up my routine because we all know we can get stuck in a rut using the same makeup over and over again.
 

 1. Nivea Visage Eye Makeup Remover ($7.99)- This was one of the items I bought in my Drugstore.com haul ages ago, and I know this might surprise some people but it's the first makeup remover I've ever used! It makes my life so much easier at the end of the day, I can just hold a cotton pad over my eye for a few seconds and eyeshadow/mascara just slides right off.

2. Smashbox Master Class Eyeshadow Quad in Brown ($10.00, limited edition)- I reviewed this a while ago as one of many impulse purchases I've made because it was so cheap, I decided to get more use out of this little quad! The shade that has actually been my favorite is the beige, it's wonderful for fixing any problems with your crease color (you either go too dark, extend it too far, etc.) and makes it look perfectly blended.

3. Eco Tools Buffing Brush ($6.99)- I'm a huge fan of the Sigma F80, but that sucker is a pain in the butt to try and get completely clean when you use liquid foundation. I would love to pick up another one but not when they're $18.00 a brush! The Eco Tools Buffing Brush was the next best thing I could find at the drugstore, and although it's not as soft as the Sigma brush, I've been in love with it. The smaller shape really makes it easier to get foundation around my temples and nose.

 4. Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Shine Control Primer ($5.99)- If you know G from Nouveau Cheap, you know this is her holy grail face primer! I wanted to try something a little different from my usual smoothing silicone primer just because although those do make your face baby soft, it doesn't actually help me throughout the day. It's almost a bit tacky when I put it on so I feel it's almost like an eyelid primer, gives your foundation a base to stick to!

 5. NYX Powder Blush in Peach ($4.50)- Despite the name being "peach" this color is actually a cool matte pink! With me diving more into smokey-er eyes lately I need to tone it down somewhere and with this blush from NYX it never looks like I'm too overdone. I'm not crazy about the texture, it's a little chalky but the color is worth it to me!

So that's it, my favorites for the month of November! Again I'm sorry if I don't put up new posts as frequently right now, but things will get back on track soon. I hope you guys all have a very happy Holiday season :)!


 Left to Right: Smashbox Master Class Eyeshadow Quad in Brown, NYX Powder Blush in Peach

1 comment:

  1. Peach was the first NYX blush I bought and I've been in love with it ever since. It's my go to blush. I might have to try that makeup remover. I use baby oil, but sometimes it's just too greasy.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...