Monday, November 12, 2012

Around the World in 80 Eyeshadows: Weekly Round-Up 11/12/12


Question of the Week:

What's top on your beauty wishlist for the Holidays?

Emily's answer: Hands down the In The Glow Set from Sephora, I pretty much died when I saw it! You guys probably already know I'm obsessed with blush so this set is perfection to me. I would especially love to try out Laura Mercier, NARS, and Lorac for the first time. At only $45 dollars, I let my mom know if she was ever going to get me a gift this would be it! Though I wouldn't complain if anything YSL ended up under the tree either ;)

This Week's Links:

 Affairs Magazine- Michelle welcomed November with some great new products!

Beauty & Baggage- gets into the holiday spirit a little early with her Christmas Gift Guide!

Fashionable Heart- is excited about Toronto's IMATS!

Massachusetts Mask- is admitting her addiction to salves!

Norwegian Elephant- gives a happy dance for finding the "perfect" dupe!

What's top on your beauty wishlist for the Holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...