Sunday, October 28, 2012

Target Beauty Bag Fall 2012 Contents


Hi guys, hope you're all staying safe with Hurricane Sandy raging through the East Coast right now (we're supposed to get hit tomorrow morning)!

Just in case the power goes out I wanted to get this post up since I've been hearing a lot of people have gotten their Fall 2012 Target Beauty Bag in the mail. It was offered at the beginning of October as Target's last beauty bag ever, sorry if you missed out!


If you don't know what the Target Beauty Bag is, its an offer Target does usually once a year filled with little samples and a coupon booklet.

I always find out about little deals like this from Nouveau Cheap, so it is really worthwhile to check out her blog every now and then!

I've gotten all the previous bags (there were 3 in all) and this one is pretty disappointing compared to the bags in the past! In case you're wondering why I've never done a post on the other bags, its because usually mine gets lost in the mail and doesn't arrive until a great deal later after everyone has already gotten theirs, so I didn't see the point!

This year I got lucky and it seems I've gotten mine around the same time and maybe even a little before others.


The bag this year was just filled with dud samples, I'm not a huge fan of little packets of products since it's a hassle for me to get scissors to open them (I can never do it with my hands!) and then there's almost always too much product but you can't really save it! Not to mention all of the samples except one are hair/lotion related, so it was a little bit of a let down.

The bag is a little unattractive in my opinion, I'm not a huge animal print fan! I do however like how it has an almost plastic finish on the outside so it'll be easy to clean. But hey, I can always use a new little bag to store stuff in.

The Samples in my Bag:

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer

Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer

L'oreal EverCreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Nourishing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Deep Nourishing Masque

Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner

A little Target coupon booklet was also included, but again there were only a few makeup related coupons so a little boring to me!

If you signed up to get a Target Beauty Bag this year, what was inside?


4 comments:

  1. I got the same stuff too. I was extremely disappointed in this box/bag but can't complain too much because it was free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten mine yet, but now I'm like eh about it. I'm with you on hoping for more makeup products. I do love the bag, I LOVE cheetah print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least you'll be getting a cute bag out of it :) xx

      Delete

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...