Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Beauty Buds



The Beauty of Louise- this fabulous blog is written by Louise, a gorgeous girl from the UK. I'm a frequent visitor of her site because not only is her layout so appealing to the eye (you really can't go wrong with pastels!) but she does detailed reviews of products and funky NOTD's that always give me inspiration for my next manicure. Be sure to stop by and say hello, Louise is so sweet you'll feel like you're talking to a friend!


Just so you guys know I've recently started offering advertising on Massachusetts Mask which you can find all the information on under the Sponsors page up top. 

Every month I'm going to be doing this post where you can meet my advertisers called "Beauty Buds"! So if you'd like to be a part of that be sure to check that page out because there's an option for everybody :)

Hope you're all staying safe with this crazy weather, we got lucky in Massachusetts considering how back New Jersey and New York have been hit. Thinking of you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...