Monday, October 8, 2012

Around the World in 80 Eyeshadows: Weekly Round-Up 10/8/12



Question of the Week:

What would be your first repurchase if you lost all your makeup?

Emily's answer: It would have to either be my Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin in Sand Beige since that has been my holy grail foundation over the past year or my original Naked/Naked 2 palettes! Those are the three makeup items that I pretty much use on a daily bases that never seem to fail me, I'd be lost without them! Ps, anyone who says you don't need to get both Naked palettes is totally lying, they pair together perfectly!

This Week's Links:

Beauty & Baggage- shares her experience of the Cosmo Blog Awards!

Fashionable Heart- is taking a week off to celebrate Canada's Thanksgiving!

Massachusetts Mask- reviews Maybelline's Limited Edition Color Tattoo in Mossy Green and lets everyone know why you should be running to your drugstores to find it!

Norwegian Elephant- On why it's worth it to swatch everything in Sephora! ;)

 What would be your first repurchase if you lost all your makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...