Monday, October 29, 2012

Around the World in 80 Eyeshadows: Weekly Round-Up 10/29/12


Question of the Week:

Are you being festive this Halloween in your beauty or fashion choices?

Emily's answer: You know I'm not really one who does much in terms of beauty and fashion for Halloween, it's never really worked out for me! Don't get me wrong, I love this holiday but usually I spend it at home with some candy I bought at the store and scary movie marathons. That being said it's not like anyone really sees me on Halloween so there's not much point in putting a costume together. This year though I think I'm going to paint my nails in a festive way (don't worry, I'll do a special Halloween NOTD) and maybe wear some colorful eyeshadow, something a little different for me but still in my comfort zone!

This Week's Links:

Affairs Magazine- Michelle is feeling festive with her LUSH Bath!

Beauty & Baggage- falls in love with five eyeliners she scooped up for a bargain!

Fashionable Heart- got one of her dream bags this week!

Massachusetts Mask- has never found a blush she didn't like, but this new one from e.l.f. may have to be the first!

Norwegian Elephant- has finally found the perfect red lipstick!

Are you being festive this Halloween in your beauty or fashion choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...