Monday, October 1, 2012

Around the World in 80 Eyeshadows: Weekly Round-Up 10/1/12


Question of the Week:

What's your signature lip color?

Emily's answer: Hmm, that's a tough question to answer for me because lip products are kind of a last minute thought when I'm doing my makeup in the morning, most days I skip them entirely and pop on a lip balm! But I think on those days where I grab a lip color 9 out of 10 times its a shade of orange. Over the summer I loved my Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti to death, and lately I've been trying to tone it down for fall with Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef which I recently reviewed here (can you tell I always turn to Revlon for my lip products?)!

This Week's Links:
 
Beauty & Baggage- finds her favourite mascara for a bargain!

 Fashionable Heart- has found the cure to her "Seven Year Itch" with the MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection! And that's no "Monkey Business!" ;)

Massachusetts Mask- gives you a glimpse inside her travel makeup bag and lets us know her tips and tricks when traveling with makeup!

Norwegian Elephant- my take on the $20 makeup challenge!

What's your signature lip color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...