Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rite Aid Haul


I took a little trip to Rite Aid the other day to take advantage of some of their weekly sales, and though I'd share some of the goodies I got with you guys :):

-St.Ives Apricot Scrub Invigorating
It was BOGO free on all St.Ives products last week, so I bought the ever so famous Apricot Scrub and another one for my mom because they had a pretty sad selection of St.Ives products

-Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 270 "Lacey Lilac"
 I discovered my lack of pastel colored nail polishes the other day when trying to pick a color for my toes, so I just grabbed a nice light purple color for my feet

-Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eye Liner Pencil in "161 Black Magic"
All sorts of Rimmel products were dumped in the depths of the Rite Aid clearance box, so I'm wondering if that company is going out of business, or possibly re-doing their packaging? I've had some not so great experiences with Rimmel Special Eyes liners before, but I just couldn't pass it up when on clearance 

-Wet N Wild Color Icon Blusher in "Mellow Wine", "Heather Silk", and "Berry Shimmer"
The Wet n Wild products were 40% off, so I went ahead and picked up these blushes since I've never really been a big blush person and I'm trying to get into it, plus I've heard great reviews on these from fellow beauty bloggers, so I have some pretty high expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...