Saturday, November 6, 2010

40 Beauty Questions



SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Always in the morning (or afternoon on weekends), and before I go to bed. Sometimes when I get home from school, if I'm not feeling too lazy.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Okay so I used to have wicked dry skin before I started going to a dermatologist. I'm talking like legit peeling off dry skin. But I started seeing my derm in March, and since then he's had me on some cream and antibiotics that make my skin really oily. He swears it's just because of hormones, but that's what anyone over 35 says about teenagers.

-What is your current facial wash?
I recently ran out of my Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, so I've been using this big tub of CareOne cleansing skin cream that I bought like 4 years ago. And this is like the BIGGEST tub of facial wash, it would last me forever. But it has menthol in it for some reason and irritates my skin, so I've just been using my Clean & Clear Morning Burst Cleanser day and night. It smells like soap by the way, not citrus.

-Do you exfoliate?
Nope, I don't see a need for it.

-What brand do you use?
Nada.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating Lotion at night, and Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF  15 in the morning.

-Do you have freckles?
You would think I'd have more since my mom has a tsunami of freckles, but nope just a couple. One is above my right eyebrow and a couple are on my arms and thighs.

-Do you use eye cream?
Sometimes I put Bio Oil around my eyes, but it's not a nightly thing.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes I do, and I have since about 5th grade.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
UGH, yes. Worst products ever. They dry your skin out, cost an arm and a leg, bleach your towels (yeah my mom was pissed about that one), and makes your face hurt. Like actually hurt to the touch after use.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
I just use a light layer of Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, which isn't actually matte by the way.

-How about concealer?
Cargo OneBase Concealer + Foundation

-Do you know your undertone color?
I actually have no idea, I think yellow if that's an option? Just because my skin can look orange very easily.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Eh, unnecessary. Plus my mom told me of a story where someone lost their sight because of the glue. I don't know if I believe that, but why chance it.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
I do know that, but I don't think it's necessary to change it that often. I keep mascara for months, even years at a time and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them. But whatever, if you're concerned about it, change it every 3 months.
-What brand of mascara do you use?
I mostly use my Maybelline Lash Stiletto just because I don't want to purchase a new one at the moment, or my Sephora clear mascara.

-Sephora or MAC?
Just because I don't own any MAC products, Sephora.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Mostly my fingers, whatever applicators come with products, and my kabuki brush.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I sometimes put my concealer on my eyes to prime them.

-For the face?
Nope.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow?
I don't really have a specific favorite eyeshadow, but I do like CoverGirl eyeshadows.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Really not that often.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Messy, messy, messy.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
My mom does, and I just think it's so messy. She ends up getting it all over the sink, it's just why bother.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I don't really wear lipstick, but my favorite that I own is a Jordana Matte bright red lipstick that I've had since I was like 5.

-How about lipgloss?
My L'oreal jelly balms.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I don't really own any blushes I like at the moment.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No, I feel that's a little dirty, like you don't know what other people have done to it or if it's even real.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I only like drugstore mascara, chapsticks, and CoverGirl eyeshadows.

-Do you go to CCO's?
Nope.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I've considered it, but why pay for a class when the people of YouTube teach you for free?

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Surprisingly no, I'm pretty OCD about keeping everything neat.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
When people accentuate everything at once. Hello, you can't have a smokey eye, heavily contoured cheeks, and a bright lip all at the same time.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones?
I like any shade as long as it's matte.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I think the Kardashians always have great makeup, even Kris.

-If you could leave the house using just one make up item,what would you use?
Well I always leave the house without makeup, so that's not a big deal. But I would use concealer.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
As stated above.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I mean yes, I think I have good features.

-In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
Probably MAC just from all the things I've heard.

-What do you think of Makeup?
It's another great art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...