Monday, October 18, 2010

Sephora Collection Super Shimmer Lip Gloss



So I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss, but for Christmas my mom got me a package of mini Sephora lip glosses that comes with most of the ones they list on their website here, http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P44800&categoryId=S6100&shouldPaginate=true
Since I don't really like to wear lip gloss I was thinking I wouldn't really like this, But I actually do quite a bit. Some of them are super shimmery (bronze beauty, desert gold, precious pink, apricot souffle, and rosy glow) and I don't like shimmer in any type of makeup, but I do think these would be great for Holiday parties. Others are matte (in the buff and feverish fuchsia) and I do use these ones quite often.

Pros: The tiny gift set that I received has the mini glosses, which makes them super portable. All of them have a really nice vanilla-y smell, and they taste sweet if you get a little in your mouth. The colors are fairly sheer, so when I wear the feverish fuchsia color, my lips aren't over poweringly plum. These last a really long time too, I love that I don't have to apply it over and over again. Also, the ones with glitter in them don't feel gritty, they all have a very smooth texture.

Cons: These lip glosses can be a little sticky sometimes.

I would recommend these to anyone, they've converted me into a lip gloss person (at least this brand)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...