Monday, October 18, 2010

Sephora Collection Professional Clear Natural Mascara



Ideal for accentuating your lashes by separating, curling, and imparting a soft sheen, or for combing and holding hard-to-tame brows in place, our clear mascara is a must-have essential a gal can't live without.

Pros: The wand is short, so It makes getting into your inner lashes easier. It makes my lashes look naturally long and a little bit glossy. Also, this mascara separates your lashes really well. It has an odor, like every mascara, but you won't notice it unless you sniff the brush (as I just did). It washes off really easily in the shower. I don't put two coats of it on so maybe that's why, but people have said it can be a little flaky sometimes. The first time I used this mascara I ended up poking myself in the eye, but I'm happy to say the product doesn't burn like some others do.

Cons: When re-inserting the wand into the tube, it's a little difficult to push through the gel.

I love this product, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a natural eye.

2 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the comment i ddont use a primer

    ReplyDelete
  2. @meliza You're welcome :) and wow, your makeup looks so good without it!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...