Saturday, October 23, 2010

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen



No-mess liquid eyeliner creates a precise line from soft to dramatic 
-Felt tip controlled application
-Smudge-proof lasting color that wears up to 16 hours
-Easier to apply than traditional liquid eyeliners

Available in 3 Shades:
  • Blackest Black
  • Black
  • Blackened Brown
Pros: Lasts through the day without any cracking line some other liquid liners. Would be good for really detailed body art.

Cons: It took me at least 5 minutes of tugging to finally get the cap off, and when I did, I was overwhelmed by a gross odor. It smells like a moldy sharpie pen. The felt tip applicator is nice, but it's really hard to get close to your lashline as you need to turn the pen completely horizontal to your eye to get the thick line. I find that the color comes out uneven; the product is really liquidy. I have to let it dry, and go over my line again to get it to be the actual "Blackest Black" color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...