Sunday, October 17, 2010

EOS Lip Balm In Lemon Drop


We know how you feel. We Want lip balm whose feel and packaging makes us smile, shaving cream that leaves our legs smooth and moisturized, and natural body lotion that makes our skin oh-so-touchable. 
You're going to want to feel the difference.
Try eos and you'll know what we mean.

Lemon Drop Smooth Sphere:

Pamper your lips while you protect them from the sun with this SPF 15 lip balm that’s naturally flavored and PABA free.

Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.


Pros: The EOS lip balm in Lemon Drop smells so fresh and delicious, exactly like freshly cut lemons! There's SPF 15 for UVA/UVB protection. The egg packaging is super unique, I've never seen anything like it! This lip balm has decent staying power, and the product is really creamy so it moisturizes my lips.

Cons: When I first got my EOS lip balm in Lemon Drop, I wasn't aware that you twist it open, not pull! I wish that the package said how to open it somewhere. After much use, I had to eventually stick my fingers in the little egg to get all of the lip balm out. It's a little tricky to get these lip balms to fit in jean, or other pants, pockets because they are bulky-er than traditional chapsticks. These also tend to roll around a lot and fall off tables!

Where To Buy: CVS, Walgreens, or the EOS website

I'm absolutely sticking to buying EOS Smooth Spheres for all my chapstick needs from now on, and I recommend you check out Lemon Drop and the other flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...